Starting an online business on Flipkart
Flipkart being the largest online marketplace in India, helps you to group your business and reach a greater audience. Flipkart lists the following reasons which provide good start to the businessmen-
- Lowest cost of doing business
- Ease of doing business
- Highest growth rate
- Most approachable online marketplace
Documents required to sell on Flipkart.
Anyone who sells new and genuine products can become a seller on Flipkart. Any person wanting to get registered must have the following documents-
- PAN card (personal PAN for proprietorship and business PAN for company/ partnership)
- GSTIN / TIN number
- Bank account and KYC documents including address proof, cancelled cheque.
- Minimum one unique product to sell.
How do you sell on Flipkart?
- Register yourself as a seller on Flipkart.
- List the products under specific product category.
- Once you receive an order, pack the products and mark as ‘Ready to dispatch’. The Flipkart logistic partner will pick it up and deliver to the customer.
- Once order is successfully dispatched, the payment will be settled in 7-15 business days.