Myntra is one of India’s foremost e-commerce company, an online fashion and lifestyle store, which is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is a huge platform for online sales and is growing rapidly and shipping more than 8000 products a day to all over the country. This organisation aims at providing a hassle free and comfortable shopping experience to customers across the nation with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The company sells a variety of footwear, clothing, bags and backpacks, accessories, jewellery, and personal care products for men, women, and kids. In this article, we look at the procedure and eligibility for Myntra Registration.
Once the business gets the registration, then the applicant should arrange the following documents as mentioned below:
- GST registration certificate and GSTIN number of applicant’s business
- PAN card details of the business entity
- CURRENT account with the bank’s name and branch
- NAME of the account holder
- ACCOUNT number and IFSC Code
- After the applicant’s registration for becoming a seller on Myntra gets approval, he/she will be ready to roll out their products on Myntra.